Meet the HealthFirst Committee Members and learn more about MOSAIC
Calendar of Events
National Minority Health Month Self-monitoring your blood pressure is power! With nearly half of all adults in the U.S. having high blood pressure, the American Heart Association National Hypertension Control Initiative is encouraging everyone to “Get Down With Your Blood Pressure.”
Happy Pride Month! View the White House proclamation released May 2022
Transgender Awareness Week Links:
- What to talk about on Trans Awareness Week
- How to be a trans ally
- Celebrating Trans Pride and Trans Awareness Week with Deni Todorovic
- What are pronouns and why are they important?
- What’s the difference between sexuality and gender?
- How to support and celebrate your LGBTQIA+ child