2020 Events are Being Planned and Will be Posted Soon. Please be sure to check back!
November 20, 2019 6th Annual Health Fair 3:00 – 5:00 pm
Our Annual Health Fair will be held at 387 Quarry Street, Fall River, MA.
Here is a partial list of the organizations planning to participate.
- People, Inc. • YMCA (DPP Program)
- Senior Whole Health • Family Resource Center
- United Healthcare • Samaritans
- Face Scanner Senior Whole Health • SouthCoast Van
- Caregiver Homes Family Resource Center • SSTAR (Community Partners)
- Children’s Advocacy Center United Healthcare • BMC Healthnet
- WIC SouthCoast Van • Vitra Health
- AdMeTech Samaritans • CFC (fuel assistance)
- Navicare • AdCare
- Nonotuck Resource Associates • SouthBay Community Resources
In addition, Southcoast Hospital’s van will be on-site for various health screenings, such as blood-pressure and cholesterol. The Fair will also include demonstrations, screenings, and education for all participants. Patient Navigators from the Massachusetts HealthConnector will be on-site to help those trying to secure insurance coverage during the Open Enrollment period.
Refreshments will be provided and beautiful gift baskets donated by HealthFirst employees, vendors, and sponsors will be raffled off FREE of charge. Each participant will receive a raffle ticket for their participation. An additional ticket can be earned by bringing in a non-perishable canned good. There will also be a coloring table for children as well. Traditionally this has been a very popular event within the community and we encourage all our patients and friends to attend, as well as all those in the community.
Many thanks to all our wonderful sponsors who have supported our past events. We look forward to working with you in 2020!