April 9 – 15 is STI Awareness Week. This is an opportunity to raise awareness about Sexually Transmitted Infections, or STIs, and how they impact our lives; reduce STI-related stigma, fear, and discrimination; and ensure people have the tools and knowledge for prevention, testing, and treatment. Choose a campaign below and start planning. Learn more about how HealthFirst is working to educate, support, and treat those in our community.
- Sexually Transmitted Disease (STD) testing and treatment
- Birth Control (same-day options available)
- Emergency Birth Control
- Pregnancy testing, counseling, and referral services
- Confidential services provided
- Confidential Teen services
- Irregular Menses
- Abnormal uterine bleeding
- Urinary Tract Infection (UTI), Yeast Infections, and Bacterial Vaginosis (BV) treatment
How We Help
- Birth control counseling and education are provided onsite by our medical team. Most methods, including emergency contraception (EC), are available the same day with access to the pharmacy onsite.
- Pregnancy testing, counseling, and referral services are available in the office, along with laboratory confirmation through our onsite lab.
- Our onsite laboratory testing is also available for Sexually Transmitted Infections (STI) testing with results in as little as 48 hours. Treatment for all STI’s is available onsite or by prescription for the patient and partner(s) of the patient.
- All services are provided to community members including those who are not patients of the clinic.
- Interpreter services are available.
Monday: 1:00 pm- 5:00 pm
Wed, Thurs. & Fri.: 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
Phone: (508) 679-8111